Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 53750
  • Total Topics: 23741
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 11665
  • (April 02, 2020, 07:36:09 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 358
Total: 358

July 07, 2016, 01:46:04 PM Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 02:41:08 PM by Xutjja


Revenge Transformation: Skinny to Fat

Format: MP4     Length: 6 mins     Resolution: 1280 x 720     Size: 632 MB

Bianca can't believe that her boyfriend would dump her for a fat chick! Her of all people; with her perfect perky tits, slim waist, and tight heart shaped ass. Seeing her handsome boyfriend with that pig makes her absolutely seethe with fury. What the hell could he see in that... thing? Desperate to solve her problem Bianca turns to the internet. After searching through what seemed like hundreds of pages she finally finds the answer in the form of a particular potion. She will have him back, even if it means gaining hundreds of pounds to do so.



Fat Fantasies: Public Humiliation (Featuring Bianca Baker)

Format: MP4     Length: 12 mins     Resolution: 1280 x 720     Size: 858 MB

Disclaimer: The fat fantasies series has been created with men who either want to gain weight or have already gained weight in mind. Please read the disclaimer for each video before purchasing it. Warning, this video contains weight, small penis, and masturbation humiliation. Content featured in this series does not always represent my personal feelings, beliefs, or kinks.

It had been one of those weeks, the type of week where everything that can go wrong does go wrong. It was Friday night and all I wanted to do was meet up with my best friend Bianca and go to our favorite hole in the wall cafe. It was not five minutes after we'd sat down and started enjoying our tea that he walked in. When I say walked I'm being gracious, it was more of a lumbering shuffle. I looked at Bianca and I could tell that she was equally disgusted. I almost threw up in my mouth.  How dare that slovenly pile of lard stuffed into and spilling out of a sweat stained tracksuit that's at least two sizes too small show himself in public?!



Fuck Me: Cowgirl (PoV)

Format: MP4     Length: 5 mins     Resolution: 1280 x 720     Size: 589 MB

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to fuck me? Feeling of my full weight on top of your body, my huge double belly covering most of your chest, my enormous thighs to either side of you, and your cock buried to the hilt in my tight pussy.



Clean The Kitchen Naked (2016)

Format: MP4     Length: 32 mins     Resolution: 1920 x 1080     Size: 848 MB

Disclaimer: Please excuse the minor background noise as it was too hot to clean without the air conditioner on.

You made this mess on purpose didn't you? You can't fool me, I know that you like to watch me clean. Couldn't you have picked a different day? It's over 90F (32C) and in a matter of moments I'm going to be completely covered in sweat. I suppose that it's inevitable, someone has to clean up this mess. If I have to do it then I'm going to do it completely naked!

You can find this clip and many more only at my Clips4Sale studio Shameless Gluttony.

Oh Xutjja
I would looooooooove to have your sexy body all over me baby
Just seeing u naked always makes me so wet and horny
My face is available for your sexy body 24/7 bb
You have a fabulous body Xutjja and are the sexiest girl on the net
Love every inch of u babe
You look absolutely sensational naked babe you are so sexy and I am sooooooooooooooo wet for you
Love ya!!
Kissssses Amyy

Quote from: amyy on July 10, 2016, 01:23:22 AM
Oh Xutjja
I would looooooooove to have your sexy body all over me baby
Just seeing u naked always makes me so wet and horny
My face is available for your sexy body 24/7 bb
You have a fabulous body Xutjja and are the sexiest girl on the net
Love every inch of u babe
You look absolutely sensational naked babe you are so sexy and I am sooooooooooooooo wet for you
Love ya!!
Kissssses Amyy

Thank you very much, you're too kind.  ;D  I'll be filming with the woman pictured above on a monthly basis.  If you'd like to request a custom video of us you can do so at http://www.goddessbiancabaker.com/custom-videos.html or if you'd just like to suggest a video theme you do so by emailing me at xutssbbw@gmail.com

Hi Xutjja
You know I always love to see u naked babe u have the best body ever!!!
If I was Biankas slave I would beg and beg an beg her to let me worship lick
and kiss all your sexy rolls of flab and fat baby
You know i would be on my knees in front of you droooooooooooooooooooooooling like a bitch baby and begging and pleading with her to let me fuck your fabulous body
You are so sexy Xuttja
Love and kissses :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Amyy

I love your huge, jiggly body. Your upper arms in particular drive me nuts! :)
The bone is for the dog, the meat is for the man!!

It is your sexy rolls of fat and flab and ur big sexy belly that drive me nuts babe
kissses
Amyy

Quote from: amyy on July 16, 2016, 01:41:04 AM
Hi Xutjja
You know I always love to see u naked babe u have the best body ever!!!
If I was Biankas slave I would beg and beg an beg her to let me worship lick
and kiss all your sexy rolls of flab and fat baby
You know i would be on my knees in front of you droooooooooooooooooooooooling like a bitch baby and begging and pleading with her to let me fuck your fabulous body
You are so sexy Xuttja
Love and kissses :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Amyy

Quote from: amyy on July 19, 2016, 08:25:11 AM
It is your sexy rolls of fat and flab and ur big sexy belly that drive me nuts babe
kissses
Amyy

Thank you again, you're too kind.

Quote from: nl54 on July 18, 2016, 02:26:01 PM
I love your huge, jiggly body. Your upper arms in particular drive me nuts! :)

Thank you very much.  *jiggles arms for you*  ;)