• Total Topics: 23717
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 11665
  • (April 02, 2020, 07:36:09 PM)
Users Online
Users: 53
Guests: 2178
Total: 2231

This week at www.ssbbwsgonewild.com , Herman meets Dixie Wrecked, and she is certainly out to wreck him! Herman gets a workout under Dixie's punishing poundage, as she plants her 78" ass right on his face, and completely smothers him between her huge thighs, belly and pussy. You'll love the 2 videos with this set as Herman is helpless to escape as Dixie drops her massive belly apron on his face, and nearly swallows his head with her gigantic, jiggling ass cheeks. Check out BBWs Gone wild today for off the chain fat fetish action. We're the world's heavyweight champion of BBW facesitting! Join today and see what you've been missing. Kisses, REDhottie

WOW- one of the best belly lifts I've ever seen!!  Herman might not make it after this!!

I am wishing Dixie would put her ass  :P  in my face right about now !!! Be gentle with me and I might be down there a while ...

Quote from: ptp on February 09, 2010, 02:24:00 PM
WOW- one of the best belly lifts I've ever seen!!  Herman might not make it after this!!
Oh honey he loves being under one of them....we are havin a party and he wants everyone to sit on him lol ....

Quote from: mikefa on February 09, 2010, 09:21:03 PM
I am wishing Dixie would put her ass  :P  in my face right about now !!! Be gentle with me and I might be down there a while ...
we could tag team ya mikie.... ;D

Dixie looks like she is enjoying herself, and she is looking great.

Quote from: redhottie on February 25, 2010, 05:23:42 AM
Quote from: TJgalon on February 21, 2010, 01:08:55 AM
Dixie looks like she is enjoying herself, and she is looking great.
I could put you there too....yes i do know im meanie.
as long as she will enjoy her self if i was there

Herman is on lucky man to be under such a beauty.