• Total Posts: 53722
  • Total Topics: 23716
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 11665
  • (April 02, 2020, 07:36:09 PM)
Users Online

Shameless Gluttony
http://clips4sale.com/44444

Fan Meetup: The Entire Box Of Cookies (HD 720p)
During my last fan meetup with Fernando he fed my a whole box of Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies with fudge filling. Being the good feedee that I am I washed
down all of those delicious cookies with a glass of cream. This feeding sessions calorie intake totals up at 2,286 calories with 632 of those calories coming from fat!

Fan Meetup: Chest Sitting & Bouncing (HD 720p)
This weekend I had the pleasure of meeting up with Gentle Giant for a quick squashing session. In this clip you'll see me sit and/or bounce on his chest in different positions.

Horny In Vegas (HD 720p)
Shooting photo sets turn me on so much! I just love showing off all of the thick rolls of fat on my massive body. After shooting a few hundred photos the need to pleasure myself was overwhelming. I just had to make my dripping wet pussy cum! This clip doesn't just show off my blubbery body in the throes of ecstasy there's plenty of fat talk in there too. Won't you cum and see?
(This clip was filmed in natural lighting.)

September Clip Combo!
Cupcake Monster (HD 720p)

Warning, this clip gets messy! In this clip I switch between seductively shoving cupcakes into my mouth and slowly smearing them on my blubbery body.

Candy Covered Ass (HD 720p)
In this clip I cover the my humungous behind with multicolored sprinkles and seductively jiggle it back and more for your viewing pleasure. Just look at all of that deliciously soft fat!

[SIZE="4"]You can find these clips and many more only at my Clips4Sale studio Shameless Gluttony[/SIZE].

What a simply gooooorgoeus body Xutjja
You know u drive me wild babe and make me cum like a bitch for you
kisssssses
Amyy :-* :-* :-* :-*