• (April 02, 2020, 07:36:09 PM)
Users Online

I hope this doesn't come up huge. This was in '04

[attachment deleted by admin over 180 Days Old]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: dukejohnson on December 10, 2006, 06:03:47 PM

Nice pic  ;)  what bout the one on your main profile pic? just curious ;P
So are all the good guys taken? Email me and let me know where at least one of them is at.. sexybbw67_2006@yahoo.com

Same place and same time in Qatar. Nothing like 115 in the day and 95 at night in mid-August there!

wow.. 95 at night?? that is insane..well sounds like texas weather .. lol.but minus all the sand  ;D
Your pics are just fine actually ;) ya need more though .. hehe.. i have many more..i'm gonna update my profile on here right now.. so i can put the link on there.. where you guys can see me   ;D

let me know what ya think ok..

hugs
debbie
So are all the good guys taken? Email me and let me know where at least one of them is at.. sexybbw67_2006@yahoo.com

Quote from: rws79 on July 30, 2005, 07:16:36 PM
here is me nothing special but it's me

Ohhh yeah..verry cute !! ;P

Quote from: ofer2222 on August 02, 2005, 04:13:48 PM
And here's a pic from an Israeli FA

Wow.. Great Smile!!! love the hair on the chest  ;D :D

Quote from: sexybbw67_2006 on December 10, 2006, 06:42:12 PM
Quote from: dukejohnson on December 10, 2006, 06:03:47 PM

Nice pic  ;)  what bout the one on your main profile pic? just curious ;P

Here is a larger profile pic for you

Quote from: wakelessdreamer on November 16, 2005, 01:40:29 PM
Quote from: Dr Demented on November 10, 2005, 04:33:38 PM
Quote from: BrUjA99 on November 10, 2005, 07:11:51 AM
I'm from Puerto Rico....
and I think my pic is at my profile....
if not..here it is...

I'm 5'10".....240lbs........ ;D
I think you're a cutie, too...;) you should start a 360 page at Yahoo and add me...I'm psychomichael6969...
as for Louisiana...I'm sorry, dude...but to me, there's a reason it's always been "Lousy-anna" in my head..hot and sticky, and now contaminated for years to come. Florida's nice, but I always recommend Colorado or Arizona, although I live in Indiana...hehehe...
Okay...now I must first address the comment for Dr. Demento...I HAVE NEVER INSULTED ANYONE HERE AND TAKE IT AS A PERSONAL INSULT THAT YOU HAVE BERATED MY PLACE OF BIRTH!!! YOU WILL BE AMAZED HOW QUICKLY THIS WILL BE MADE GREAT AGAIN AND YOU WHOM I DO NOT KNOW OR CARE TO KNOW SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO USE SUCH A COMMENT THAT IS SO RUDE! i AM NOT THE ONLY PERSON FROM LOUISIANA HERE AT BBW CLUBS AND YOU SHOULD THINK THROUGH WHAT YOU SAY BEFORE YOU ALLOW SOMETHING THAT CAN BE TAKEN AS AN INSULT BE POSTED IN A PLACE SUCH AS THIS!!!

I have the perfect right to berate it...I've lived in LaPlace, Metairie, Kenner, and the city of New Orleans...and anyone who has lived there knows that it's "Lousy-anna"...while I will admit that the overall culture, the food and mardi gras were excellent reasons to put up with the lousiness...hehehe...also, there were plenty of yummy chubby bayou girls lurking about for me to lust after...

Also...here's a new pic of me for you lovely ladies to get wet over...

surely there are men coming on here still

where are you we wanna see your pics

yooo hoooo

Secret

I'm still here, but someone must not have liked my pics...harumph!

aww  I notice they get deleted after so many days

plzzz post again   :o

Secret

is this pic arite
yo hows it goin ime a genuine down to earth guy love my music and looking to chat

Quote from: Secretchick on August 31, 2008, 09:27:46 AM
aww  I notice they get deleted after so many days

plzzz post again   :o

Secret

sure!

I cut my hair and donated it to Locks of Love, but I'm still as wicked...

:D well all I can say is

corrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  mmmmm mmmm mmmm lol

Secretchick

Quote from: Secretchick on August 29, 2008, 09:03:33 AM
surely there are men coming on here still

where are you we wanna see your pics

yooo hoooo

Secret
I got pics to show the ladies, but I highly doubt you'd wanna see my face.  My best features is only what's below my waist.  I'd be glad to show them to you very friendly women here.  Or maybe you can pm me instead.  There are 3 women in other forums who liked what they saw.  I wish there were more than that.

Hello there. Here's a pic of me enjoying this site. I like what I see...

I don't usually do this but, someone's been twisting my arm, so here I am ...
If you wanna feel the heat, you gotta have the meat.

Quote from: CENSO on May 12, 2009, 06:54:00 PM
ok omg ok omg ....mind is numb.  holy crap wait till my girls see these. omg. ok omg

I think I'm in LUST!!!! Very kissable 
www.southernbbwlust.com

www.myspace.com/southernbbwlust

www.clips4sale.com/store/38597

So, when ya coming to pick me up in the plane?? LOL You look so tasty!!
www.mscurvynurse.com
www.myspace.com/mscurvynurse
www.redhotphatgirlz.com

ok omg omg omg omg omg omg ok did I say omg??? Redhottie omg omg omg ok :: breathing again:: Umm Censo Under your picture on your post it says "Dominate Me" I will gladly do just that Darlin. Fly into to Naples Airport and i'll be there with Dog Collar and leash ready to do just that Baby Dominate you ! Oh and before I get smacked, I will then take you to the Domme Redhottie herself and let her take over and finish dominating you where ever I leave off. omg omg omg................
::whew::
Licks and Lace,
Mikayla Lace
Redhot Licks and PhatGirlz Lace,
Mikayla Lace
"Don't treat me any less that you would the Queen !"
http://www.mikaylalace.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MikaylaLaceRHPG/
http://www.rude.com/MikaylaLace?myhouse
http://clips4sale.com/18062

Oh gosh, I knew I shouldn't have posted these pictures, lol. I guess now you know what it feels like for us FAs whenever we drool over all of YOUR sexy pics.

Queen Bee, Trudy, MsCurvyNurse, and Mikayla, thank you so much for the kind words. But seriously, y'all need to stop before I can't make it out of my own room with an inflated head  :P 

#126 May 13, 2009, 09:57:50 PM Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 05:57:11 AM by CENSO
Quote from: Mikayla Lace RHFG on May 13, 2009, 09:05:36 PM

ok omg omg omg omg omg omg ok did I say omg??? Redhottie omg omg omg ok :: breathing again:: Umm Censo Under your picture on your post it says "Dominate Me" I will gladly do just that Darlin. Fly into to Naples Airport and i'll be there with Dog Collar and leash ready to do just that Baby Dominate you ! Oh and before I get smacked, I will then take you to the Domme Redhottie herself and let her take over and finish dominating you where ever I leave off. omg omg omg................
Licks and Lace,
Mikayla Lace

Damn baby, you're just a singing my song - but I can just as easily 'switch' and be the one in control for those who don't like to be in the driver's seat 8)

Quote from: Mikayla Lace RHFG on May 13, 2009, 09:05:36 PM

Licks and Lace,
Mikayla Lace
I dont think so baby girl I go first. there wont be any left overs. lmao

#128 May 15, 2009, 04:03:13 PM Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 04:04:50 PM by MsCurvyNurse
Quote from: CENSO on May 13, 2009, 09:56:02 PM
Oh gosh, I knew I shouldn't have posted these pictures, lol. I guess now you know what it feels like for us FAs whenever we drool over all of YOUR sexy pics.

Queen Bee, Trudy, MsCurvyNurse, and Mikayla, thank you so much for the kind words. But seriously, y'all need to stop before I can't make it out of my own room with an inflated head  :P 

Mmmmmm...Censo's inflated head....I almost fell out of my chair with that one :D
www.mscurvynurse.com
www.myspace.com/mscurvynurse
www.redhotphatgirlz.com

Quote from: MsCurvyNurse on May 15, 2009, 04:03:13 PM
Quote from: CENSO on May 13, 2009, 09:56:02 PM

Mmmmmm...Censo's inflated head....I almost fell out of my chair with that one :D
You know your a very very naughty nurse.....and I got your number...starts out by saying in a galaxy far far away in place long long ago.....I know you love wookie pillow talk. LMFAO

I live for naughty, kinky girls. Let your sexual imaginations run wild - I say, "bring it"  ;D

Quote from: CENSO on May 16, 2009, 09:05:36 AM
I live for naughty, kinky girls. Let your sexual imaginations run wild - I say, "bring it"  ;D
Well in that case I think ....nope nope never mind what I think. 

Quote from: redhottie on May 16, 2009, 12:36:47 PM

Ya, ok, like I really wasn't going to ask ....

Well go on, git now, 'fess up!  ???

Quote from: CENSO on May 16, 2009, 06:26:45 PM
Quote from: redhottie on May 16, 2009, 12:36:47 PM

Ya, ok, like I really wasn't going to ask ....

Well go on, git now, 'fess up!  ???

Which one looks like me the other two are curvy and trudy. LMAO

well i put too...im 6'1 220

south west florida here

#138 July 16, 2009, 08:05:38 PM Last Edit: July 16, 2009, 08:07:44 PM by Germ79
Heres a couple! One without hair and one with hair lol!

;D
WOW I am sooo glad I found this forum! You guys are simply breathtaking!

i'm not really hot but it's just me

oh my.... haven't checked this in a while but the pics i can see... wow

you guys are gorgeous :) 

We need some sexy men here in Austin that like big girls that are not afraid to admit it lol so anyone around here on this site??

just checking.. hehe
Smile, it's the first thing people like about you :)

heres mee
I LOVE SSBBWS

Trust me you don't wanna see my pics

wowser we have alot of nice looking people here on this forum!!  ;D

slider,why would we not want to see your photos?  :P

hey ladies looking for some friends here in south fla

Hmm, no new pictures in over a year?

Question, did anyone here actually look through these pics?

Heres a pic of me!

yummy baby more please!
Come by and visit Your BBW Nurse Vicki see me and all of my plus size Friends! Want to enjoy me on cam come by and chat with me & other sexy ladies  https://chaturbate.com/affiliates/in/?track=default&tour=LQps&campaign=DUatx&room=nursevicki2017