Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 53693
  • Total Topics: 23689
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 11665
  • (April 02, 2020, 07:36:09 PM)
Users Online

firstly i like to say i might not write anymore of this story, hope you all lvoed all 8 parts and here is part 8!!

my son 8: the party

we only stood outside waiting for about ten minutes then a large van pulled up. i was surprised there wasn't another one, i invivited a lot of people but it was ok with it. my guest had finally arrived. there was only 5 large ladys in the van. the doors opened and they started to get out of the van.

"wlcome lady. glad you all made it. are you ready for a great crushing party?" i said to them as they slowly got out of the van.

"hell yes we are." ky's cusion said as she got out of the van and gave ky a hug. her name was mary, she stood at six feet tall and weighted amazing 410 pounds. she was a very sexy woman, we all were. she looked very much like ky. you would think they were sisters not cousins. there was shelly a 380 pound five foot ten inches tall woman with light skin. she was a total man hater. she was sith her good friend skyler, a dark skin woman standing at five foot eleven inches tall and weighing in at 429 pounds. she was also a real man hater. another dark skin woman got out of the van, her name was alexis, she was a cruel woman, not carrying how bad she hurt anybody, well but her good friends. it was always good to be on her good side, she was also skylers roommmate. alexis stood at six foot two inches tall and came in at 500 pounds of all woman. last out of the van was the driver erin. a light skin lady at five foot  seven inches tall and weighing in at 384 pounds. we were all great friends.

"sorry for being to late but we waited for more to show and no one did. but most called and said stuff came up. they wanted my to tell you that elizabeth." erin said to me as she got out and huged each of us. we were all hugging and welcoming each other. i was smiling from ear to ear at the looks i got when they saw jimmy dangling body. i forced out a rotten fart letting them see his body vibrating in the air. i squeezed my ass cheeks on his head. i got a little groan into my asshole. he was still wildly eating out his treat.

"very nice can i buy him?" skyler asked me as we hugged. we were all smiling. she was looking at jimmy waiting for my answer.

"sorry skyler he is not for sell. please lets all go inside and start this party." i replied to her and said to all.

"you know i had to ask." she said to me laughing.

"i know. thanks for asking thou." i replied as we all started towards i was leading the way making sure they got a good veiwing of jimmys body bouncing around smacking the back of my legs. i turned a little red in the face about them watchng. i so enjoyed it thou.

in the party room i stood infront of my guest with my back to my three speical guest or slaves. we were only a few feet from eddy who was horrified. i could ear him straining and trying to say something thru his gag.

"well ladys, the party begins. now emily is speical! she has to work off a seven million dallor dept to me. so it will be slow for her. now over there is fred. he is the sex slave for the party. he'll do anything you want or you can punish him. that is eddy he is the full entertainment for this party. please keep them alive." i said to them all as they looked at my slaves. i looked had skyler, shelly, and alexis about keeping them alive. they all smiled at me and shrugged there shoulders. "i might also sell or give away eddy or fred when the party is over. you theres more reason to keep him alive. please enjoy yourselfs." i finished to them then steped to the side out of there way. i wasn't going to really join in i wanted to watch there suffering. i had a hugh smile on my face as they all took a few steps closer to eddy, who was fighting the restraints with all his might. his face red from trying to yell thru the gag and his fighting.

ky laughed out loud and walked right over to eddys legs. fred and emily were both trying to protest and yell as well but i knew it was hopelss for them. i was thankful for the gags. skyler walked over to fred.

"well fred i've been horny for so many days now. now i'm going to take that gag out and i'm going to fuck your face. your going to give me lots of tongue. if you scream or fight i'll rip testicles off very slowly. do you understand." she said to him very firmly with her hand on his chest. i was only a few feet away standing near emily who was hanging on the wall. skyler looked at emily with a smile. i was shocked when fred shook his head in full agreement. i didn't think it would be so easy.

"eddy is her husband if you wanted to know. " i said to her as she looked back a fred. at the same time ky grabed eddys cock firmly squeezing it. eddys eyes grew wide as his staired at her. ky was smiling at him.

"hey eddy. your going to love this. hey ladys lets have a yanking contest. i got ten dallors saying i will yank the hardest." ky said to all as she looked eddy in the eyes. she pulled on his cock a few times, he screams were muffled thanks to the gag. mary, alexis, erin, shelly, and latasha all walked over to join her.

"well i got ten saying i'll win." alexis said to ky putting her money down on eddys chest. ky put her money with alexis. i turned to looked at emily, she was crying, tears running down her cheeks. she was trying to yell thru the gag as she watched the bets get higher and higher.

"hey skyler i think eddy will give you more pleasure." i said to her still looking into emilys pain filled eyes. she tryed to struggles in the restraints some more but it was hopeless.

"i think your right elizabeth. it's your lucky day fred. her girls wait til i mount his face to start." skyler said to me then fred then to the ladys surrounding eddy lower body. they were about to start the contest when skyler said that. the bet had been raised to fifty dallors each. the pile of cash was on eddys chest and stomach. skyler striped naked as she walked over to eddys head. he was going crazing int he restraints knocking some of hte money down onto the floor. his face was dark red from all the gag yelling he was doing.

"enjoy emily, your husband is going to pleasure another woman." i said to her then turned my back on her. i farted a horrible rotten fart that filled the romo it was so brutal. jimmys body shook badly, his little heart cruelly but enjoyablely tickled the back of my leg shaking so badkly. oh i loved it as he started choking on melted snikkers bars that shot down his throat.  every one laughed and glanced at me, i could only blush a little while smiling and winked at them. fred and emily got even more scared.

"your so cruel girl." mary said to me. i blushed a little more. alexis had a firm hold on eddys now hard cock. they made him hard just for the contest. skyler was whispering something into eddys ear. i didn't know what she said. i walked closer to fred as i watched skyler start to take off eddys gag.

"now you give your wife a great show." skyer yelled to make sure emily heard. her. emily started fighting all over again. skyler removed eddys gag.

"you fucking ca mmmppfffmmpf." eddy started to yell but was silenced. i looked over to see his face disappering into skylers thick cunt. the gag was laying on the floor. he started turning his head from side to side, skylers pleasure had started. she was loving it. i looked down at fred still smiling and blushing a little.

"you keep your word." i said to him, he shook his head yes to me then i removed his gag. he did keep his word and stretched his mouth and licked his lips.

"thank you ma'am." he said to me as i looked back to eddy. skyler pushed the money off his chest and dug her long nails into his chest. his cock grew even harder in alexis hand. he had a small cock. i was surprised about that but didn't really care. skyler started so moan out as eddy still turned his head from side to side.

"are you ready skyler?" alexis asked her tightening her grip on eddys cock. eddys back arched as skyler dug her nails deeper and as alexis got a firmer grip. you could tell he was screaming in pain into skylers wetting cunt. he was suffacting in skylers cruel cunt at the same time.

"tongue me you fucking bitch. damn you tongue. lick it mmm thats it awwww mmm yes yes go on girls rip it off." skyler yelled out at first then started to moan and groan as she started to bounce on eddys face. her head was back her eyes closed, i could see inch gashes onhis chest. eddys fist were clinched. alexis wasted no time once skyler said that. she smiled evilly and yanked with all her might. eddys back arched even more, his deeper screams was muffled from skylers cruel bouncing cunt.  alexis moved to the side and erin grabed hold of eddys cock and gave it a hard yank. to my surprise eddys back arched even more. erin moved over and mary grabed hold of his balls and yanked as hard as she could. i laughed with many of the other girls. well all but emily. fred was speechless and horrified at the same time.

"thats not the game" ky laughed to her. as she took her turn. then it was shelly then latasha. alexis started the routine all over again.

"what i wanted to yank his balls and you were not clear on what we can yank. you didn't say cock yanking." mary replied to ky laughing as well.

"i'm game." alexis said as she grabed a hold of his balls and gave them a brutal yanking.

"ok ok you got me on that mary." ky replied.

"scream you bitch scream. ahhawwamm mmmm awww aww. fuck yes oh yes." skyler yelled out alomst out of breath. thru all this natasha had walked over and joined me.

"thanks really awsome, latasha is going to win. she'll probly yank them off. bet your twenty bucks." she said to me as she stood beside me near fred. we both heard a gasp and looked down at fred. his eyes with horror, his mouth open. he was in shock at what he was seeing.

"that could be you." i said to him. he looked at me even more scared. i looked up at natasha. "and thats a deal but mary will win." i said to her and we shook hands. natasha took a few steps to the side putting her hugh ass over freds body. fred was glaring at the horror infront of him eddy was going thru. fred didn't even see it, natasha floped right down with force ontop of fred. 'uffff' caem out of his mouth as his breath was crushed out of him. his chest stomach and cock area was flattened under her hugh ass. fred mouth open looked up at her but natasha paid him no attention at all. she wiggled her ass on him causing him to grunt out.

"come on latasha rip his cock and balls off." natasha yelled out to her.

"damn it i', trying to." latasha yelled back. freds face was slowly changing colors as he couldn't breath with natasha sitting on him. emily was just dangling on the wall but still crying as she watched in pure pain at what was happening to her husband. skyler was sceraming out as she climaxed on eddys face, carving her nails deeper into his chest, there were many deep gashes on his chest. she was covered with sweeat, eddys chest was covered in blood and it was started to drip down onto the floor. his cock was bleeding from the cock head, his cock and balls were nasty looking as they contiued to yank on them. they had rotated many times. natasha stood up off fred making sure he didn't black out. i was shocked to see his cock hard. natasha seemed to enjoy that. he got a good two deep breaths then natasha sat right back down on him hard. uffffff came out of his mouth as all the air was forced right back out of him. i farted a few rotten farts but they were not that bad.

"i think he likes you natasha." i said to her after she had flattened him once again.

"no he just likes my big ass ontop of him." she replied to me and blew fred a small kiss.

"i still say he likes you." i replied to her as i farted again. i could not really tell but if fred was blushing from his red blueish face. my honey jimmy was still enjoying digging out his treat. his tongue was going wild in my asshole. i closed my eyes and enjoyed it fully for a few minutes. it truely felt so great.

about fourtytwo minutes had passed, natasha was still sitting on fred, she made sure he didn't black out at all. fred was still enjoying natasha sitting on him. skyler was still fucking the living crap out of eddys face. his chest a bloody mess. thru skylers bouncing yuor could barely see eddys blue suffacted face. skyler was so cruel and roughly boucing on his face. i was still standing in the same place talking to natasha as she flatttened fred. the rest of the ladys were still yanking on eddys cock and balls. his cock and balls were swallon to about three times there normal size, many busted spots on them blood was coming from. his balls were even larger than that. i was stunned and they were still yanking away. i had no clue how they didn't yank them off. i looiked back at emily to see her dangling there with her head down trying not to watch with dryed tears all over her cheeks. i just loved the pain in her face.

"fucking damn it. he blacked out. thats sucks i was about to cum again." skyler yelled out very mad as she kept eddys face buried inside her cunt.

"well then keep going til you cum." i yelled out to her. she laughed out a little then started bouncing wilding on eddys lifeless face.   

"i won i won i won." mary yelled out jumping up and down. the other ladys were laughing as they watched her. none of them were upset at all about it. but i just could't figure out how the winner was declared thou. but it was a awsome so.

"yea you won mary." shelly said to her thru her laughter. mary stoped jumping up and down and took her winning that had blood on his from skyler carving open his chest. it was only a total of 300 dallors. i smiled at natasha who had just sat back down ontop of fred. he was still rock hard and before natasha sat down i saw a few cum stains on her jeans.

"you can keep the ten bucks. that was a great show." i said to her. she smiled at me and wiggled her ass on fred causing him to faintly groan.

"i'll buy you lunch some day soon. i really thought latasha was going to rip them off." she replied to me.

"hey i tried they didn't want to come off." latasha said as she walked over to join us after she washed her hands. we all were still watching skyler fuck the crap out of eddys face. none of us knew if he came to or not but it was likely not.

"fred cummed on my jeans." natasha laughed to us as latasha stood infront of her.

"you going to punish him for that?" latasha asked her.

"well are you going to?" i asked about a minute later as natasha sat there thinking. she smiled down at fred who was looking more afraid then ever before. he was looking her in the eyes thou i gave that to him.

"well, ummmm, he is the first man to ever cum form me just sitting on him. so i think i will not punish him. he can enjoy me sitting on him a lot more today. to tell the truth i kinda enjoyed it. hey latasha you want to have a seat?" natasha said to us then asked latasha her sister. natasha was still looking fred in the eyes.

"shit shit ohhh yesssss yea." we all heard skyler scream out. we all looked at her, her nails dug deep into eddys bloody chest, gasping for breath, she had finally reached her climax. it seemed to be a heavy one. i looked at emily, her head was still down with fresh cheers running down her cheeks.

"yes i would love a seat." latasha answered her sister.

"here have a nice soft seat. careful thou it might leak on you." natasha said to her as she stood up and moved to the side laughing. i had to laugh at that, so did her sister. skyler had pulled her nails out of eddys body and dismounted eddys blueish purple suffacated face. he was still out cold. his eyes were open to my surprise, his face caked in skylers cum and juices mixed with his blood. his nose was broken. his mouth open his tongue half way out of his mouth leaning to one side of his mouth. he was a total mess. freds eyes were wide when he saw his friends face and the damage done as he sucked in air. natasha stood beside me as latasha turned around and sat right down ontop of fred. 'uffffff' again came out of his mouth with a grunt. his body flattened under her ass as latasha sat in the same place her sister had been sitting.

"your right sis he is a very comfy seat." latasha said with a giggle as she bounced ontop of fred. he was grunting as she bounced.

"told you. damn did they kill him?" natasha said to her sister then out loud to anyone. i thought it was a great question. eddy did look rather dead. skyler walked over to the shower area and started washing off. her face glowing with happyness and saticfaction.

"so he's alive barely but he is." skyler said to us as she walked to the shower area. she was very proud as she said that. i couldn't help but giggled at the look in her eyes. she really wanted to kill him while fucking eddys face but thankfully she didn't.

"great can we move him to the floor. i want to have a crunching contest." natasha asked as she walked over to eddy to get a closer look. i gave her a puzzled look not hearing of that contest before. i wasnt' the only one who was curouis.

"whats a crunching contest?" shelly asked before any of us could. shelly walked over closer to natasha.

"yea whats that girl?" erin asked as she moved closer. skyler joined them after she washed up. she wa drying herself off. all of us eager to hear natasha explain. she had a wide smile on her face.

"well simply we lay him on the floor and stomp or jump on him. who ever makes the loudest crunch wins. well we could also play ball poping. it's up to you unless any of you got any games to play. i think they will be fun. we can film it to." natsha said rather excited. they all loved the idea. latsha stood up and floped back down ontop of fred, he was horrified thinking he might be the toy we all play with. he groaned out when she landed ontop of him.

"i'll play either of them. they sound like so much fun." ky said

"oh yea i'm in." shelly said just seconds later.

"well i'm fully in. exspeically the ball popping game that sounds so fun. do we bet on it or is it just for out fun?" mary said to us all. the discussion went on.

"we can do both of them. i'm fine with that." natasha said to us.

"well while you ladys decide. i'll get eddy ready for you all and wash him off." i said to them walked over to eddys lifeless body. jimmys body bounced around as i walked over to eddy then decided i should get the hose first. on the way to the hose his body got caught between my legs. he groaned into my asshole as his body squished between my legs as i walked. ohh it felt so great, his little heart squished flat over and over. i so loved how it felt. thru the rotten farts his heart squished and vibrated making me stop to calm myself down. i got so excited at that. i heard giggled behind me. i turned to see them all smilng at me. i winked at them turning a little red then went back to getting the hose and turned the water on. they were still talking about it when i got the hose over to near eddy. fred was horrified as she listened to them. i set hte hose down and went over to eddy, jimmys body came free and was now bouncing againt the back of my legs. i was till a little wet from enjoying his body and heart squish between my legs. mostly his heart. i was still trying to keep my self calm. i untied eddy listening to them talk about the contest they were going to have. eddy was still outcold. latasha was still flattening fred.

"well we can play both and any game you want to. we got til he is dead. i honestly like the sound of the testicle popping best." mary said as they kept on talking.

"i'm up for anything." erin put in.

"doesn't matter me to either." latasha said.

"i'm ok with any game. i just want to hurt him." alexis said to everyone louder than all. i smiled as i looked at emily. she was trying to beg thru the gag but the gag did it's job and kept her quite. fred was so scared there attention was going to turn to him. latasha stood up and walked over to join the conversation better. i had eddy untied and minutes later i pushed him right onto the floor. he fell with a loud thump. no one even looked. i giggled at that. i put him on his back and draged him by the hair to the place in the floor that was a little in the ground with a few drains. i spread his arms and legs then straped him in place. with a closer look at eddy he was a total mess. couldn't fully tell how bad he was thru the blood and bruises.

"well if none of you make up your minds soon the party might be over." i said to them with a giggle. i made sure his straps were nice and tight even thou i could tell there was no fight left in him. the whole time i fully enjoyed jimmys head squishing around in my ass crack as i bent down and moved around. he groaned into my ass to my full enjoyment. his tongue was still wildly digging into my ass getting out his treat little by little.

"she has a point we've been talking for like twenty minutes or so." erin said to everyone agreeing with me.

"well do we use out barefeet or what we are wearing on out feet?" alexis asked. they all thought hard about that.

"i think barefeet would be more fun and enjoyable for us." shelly said. all of us agreed with her. i was going to film the flattening eddy. i started to hosing off. skylers nails had done nasty damage to eddys chest and rib cage. i honestly thought i could see his bones. his face was bruised, his nose was broken badly in a nasty looking way. eddy started to come to barely able to move his head. i just kept on hosing him off. emily eyes were filled with pain and gref as she looked at eddy, he was a good 6 to 8 feet closer to her. she just couldn't beleave her eyes of the damage done to him after i washed him. i smiled at it.

they all started surround eddy as i finished hosing him off. they took there shoes boot, heels and all off their feet and stood there smiling down at him. they were still talking. eddy was trying to say something but nothing came out but mummbles.

"what has all of you decided?" i asked them as i walked over and turned the water off.

"we are going to have the crunch contest and testicle popping contest they all said in a way at the same time. they were bouncing in excitement. i was rather exicited to. this was just going to be awsome. i giggled as i got three camcorders and set them up, all about two feet off the floor. as i set them up i realized what eddy was saying. he was begging for mercy and to be let go. all i could do was give him a smile. emily dangled on the wall, eyes wide in horror as she heard what the contest was going to be. she watched helpless. fred was looking over aswell but he was mostly looking at natasha. i just knew he had a crush on her. i released the pressure in the hose as they finished getting ready. skyler had put on her pantys and her shirt. i stood above eddys head loking over at emily with a evil smile on my face.

"i've got five hunderd dallors sayng ky will win the contest!!" i yelled out makeing sure that all heard me. emilys eyes were pleading for us to stop but there was no chance at that. she was crying again. every one matched my bet but made there own choices on who would win. to my surprise no one bet on thereselfs.

"i bet natasha will win!" we all were shocked when fred yelled it out. we looked at him. emily was trying to cuss them thru her gag. "i only got two hunderd in my wallet where ever it is. i put it all on natasha." fred went on. he gave emily a evil look. "fuck you bitch, your the reason i'm in this mess." she yelled to her. we all laughed when he said that.

"well that was a total surprise." erin said as we all focused back on eddy. i stood back and turned on all the camcorders. i was so going to love the show. i made sure all the camcorders were covering his whole body. his voice got a little better as he looked at his.

"please no, please don't." his begged, it was faint but we heard him. he kept on begging and begging. after a few minutes of all just standing there erin stept forward. she looked around at us.

"how are we supposed to pop his balls? we can only kick them like this." she said to us. none of us noticed that til now. she had a awsome point. ky walks off to the far corner of the room and grabed a little triangle platform that was made for this very purpose. she walked over to him and set the platform on the floor between his legs. she had it a good two feet from his cock and balls. i could see ky had something planned but i didn't know what. ky smiled even wider then smashed the platform forward righti nto his cock and balls. eddys body jerked around from the force of her doing that. his head lifted up off the floor as he cryed and screamed out.

"ple plea ple." he tried to beg but couldn't get no further before ky cut him off.

"please do it again. or course i will." she giggled while we laughed. she pulled the platform back a few feet. ky only waited a few seconds then slammed it forward with all her might. i thought eddys eyes were going to pop out of his skull. his crys echoed thru the room. everyone of us lady cheered. emily was trying to say something or beg but the gag made sure we didn't hear it. after a minute ky pulled the platform back just a little then lifted up his nasty looking cock and balls push the platform up in place and laid his cock and balls down onto the platform. she stood up and took her place beside mary. erin walked around eddy a few times. i sat down hard while she did so. i let out a lite moan as jimmys head squished around in my ass, he groan lightly in my asshole. i tightened my asshole muscles on his tongue for few seconds then let go. his heart was pressed against the back of my leg. i wiggled my ass just to feel his head squish around a little more. he groaned again. ohh was so enjoying it as i watched erin stop by eddys right hand. erin jumped into the air and stomped down with all her had onto his right hand. a few pops echoed thru the room with eddys scream as his fingers broke.

"nope girl thats not crunching it's poping." ky laughed out as she stept forward. erin got mad and stomp down onto his hand again, a few more pops happened. he screamed a little more trying to plead for us to stop. ky walked over to eddy mid section. she looked down at eddys pain filled eyes with a smile on her face.

"i really don't care if i win or lose. sorry elizabeth." ky said as bent down ready to jump into the air. she stood back up then walked right over and dragged a bench over beside his midsection.

"it's ok girl, just flatten him." i yelled to his. she winked at me. the bench was aout two and half feet into the air. ky steped up onto the bench and bent down.

"you got it girl." she yelled to me. seconds later she jumped as high into the air as she could. we all cheered as we watched her stamp her feet down onto his stomach. his stomach flattened. his head jerked up into the air and his eyes were about to pop out of his skull. ky held her hand high into the air. eddys stomach was panckaed to the floor. "yes that was so awsome." she yelled out. about thirty seconds later she stept off and wlaked over and stood betwee mary and alexis. latasha walked right over to his left hand and looked at erin.

"this is how you do it." she said to her then jumped into the air, with all her weight she landed on the ball of her left foot right onto his left wrist. it crunched flat. tears were pouring from eddys eyes now. after a few seconds eddy blacked out. latashas eyes filled with enjoyment as she loved the his crushing bones under her foot. she twisted her foot from side to side then stept off after a little while.

"i wasn't suspecting him to black out to fast. should i turn the camcorders off?" i asked about to stand up.

"nope i got this." skyler said as she walked forward. she squated over his face. she laughed as she farted a rotten awful fart on his face. his eyes opened after only a few seconds. i laughed real hard at that. then farted myself, a nasty chocolate fart. jimmys little loving heart vibrated against the back of my leg, he choked a little. "how was that one?" skyler asked me with a smile on her face.

"wonderful. great one." i laughed to her. as she walked down and stood between his legs looking him in the eyes. skyler lifted her left foot and stomped down with all she had right onto his ball and the base of his cock. standing there looking him in the eyes still she started twisted her foot from side to side. eddys eyes were pleding for mercy but he wouldn't get one.

"you know you love it." skyler said to him a giggle still twisted her foot. after a good brutal minute she stoped and stept off then walked off. alexis walked over to him and stood beside his head. she looked back over her shoulder to emily.

"should i crush his throat? or do you like listeneing to him cry in pure pain?" she asked emily with no concern at all. emily was shaking her head no steadly but it was hopeless. nothing was going to stop alexis. alexis smiled even more. she raised her left foot and placed it right onto his throat. eddys eyes grew wider than ever. alexis lifted her right foot off the floor, at the same time she bounced all her weight onto her left foot. a loud crunch echoed thru the room. emilys eyes grew wide in total horror, her face was dark red from all the yelling so much or trying to. eddys were got even more fear ful as he was alexis right foot dangle over his face.

"damn that feels great." alexis yelled out in total enjoyment. after a little over a full minute she stepet off his throat. we all laughed at his flattened throat. before i knew it the contest was off, all the ladys walked forward and were stomping all over eddy, shelly and erin were fully focused on poping his balls. ky and mary were jumping off the bench onto his stomach. i was eyes wide, mouth open as all i could see was jumping and stomping feet. i saw many cruel stomps to his face.

it was a good hour and half later, blood was every where, there feet were soaked in his blood, blood foot prints were all over the place. the ladys were laughing and yelling to each other in total enjoyment. eddy was a pile of pulp on the floor. he was still alive but i had no idea how. from the look of it they really popped his testicles. he face was sunken in a little, his nose flat onhis face. he was a total mess. i smiledkowing he was still alive and suffering so badly. emily was still crying as she looked on in horror. fred was completely taken back from the cruellty he saw. i completely forgot about jimmy as i enjoyed the so. jimmy had finally finished his treat and would soon be eating his massive meal. when i thought about it i was fully shocked that hadn't already started eating it yet. i was ok with it. i loved it fully either way.

i stood up and walked over and turnd off all three camcorders and moved them otu of the way near the door. i walked over and turned the water back on then went and picked it up. i started hosing there feet and legs off first. as soon as natasha was clean she wasted no time and walked over to fred. she turned around and sat right down ontop of him. his body flattend under her weight but i truely could see enjoyment in his eyes.

"wow i'm so spent." she said to no one paciffic. shelly walked right over, natasha smiled down at fred then got up and moved up. seconds later i watched her sit right down onto his face, chest and part of his stomach. shelly sat down on the rest of him. fred was gone under there two massive asses. natasha wiggled her ass a little. i laughed as i focused back onto cleaning up. with eddy a full pulp on the floor, i was thinking of how to keep the party going. it was either destroy fred, which i think natasha would stop. or come up with something else. it took me a good half hour to clean it all up. eddy was worser than i thought. i loved it thou. i went over and turned off the water adn released the presure out of the hose. you could see foot and toe prints all over his body. i was fully sure they managed to pop his testicles, eddys eyes were fully swallon shut. i didn't see that til after i hosed him off.

"hey who's hungry?" i asked all as i walked right over to the cooking area adn washed my hands. it was alreay aournd 1 pm. i was starving myself. the tip of jimmys togue was starting to lick the start of the first massive turd log. i giggled as he dug harder with the taste on the tip of his tongue. i couldnt' stop myself i tightened my asshole muscles on his tongue trapping it in place. it was so fun. i did that on and off for the next twenty minutes. i could tell he was agravated at me for that. his meal was still in the same place. well everyone said there were hungry so i cooked every one burgers and frys all with soda to drink. by 3pm we all had eaten and just sitting around talking. natasha sat on fred the whole time. she shared him all the other ladys but sat on his thru it all. i could see cum stains on many of there asses. there was many more on natashas ass. she ddint' seem to mind at all. none of them did. after we all ate i went over to emily. i smiled as i knew what i was going to do next int he party. his belly was growling out in hunger as i started to unshakle her from the wall. fred was lucky natasha feed him, not much but he did get to eat. as i unshakled emily i realized she had no fight left in her. i was happy about that. she had wore her own self out. once i had her free i carried her over to a small beam about 4 feet off the floor. it was only a few feet wide, it was known as the sex beam. emily was about to find that out in a cruel way.

"did you take some more fart pills?" ky asked me as she walked over to me. i laid emily down on the beam face down.

"yes i took them after i ate. thanks for checking." i replied to her. jimmy was only minutes from starting his meal.  i loved it as for the first time his tongue was traped under the turd log as it very slowly came out. his tongue was flattened under the turd fully in my asshole. oh i loved it. he was trying to pull his tongue out from underneath the turd log but it was hopeless for him.

"what are you doing with her?" ky asked me. i looked over to fred who was flattened under natasha's and alexis asses. i looked at ky as mary and erin joined us.

"we are going to make some porn movies." i said to her as they got to us. they did hear me. which was ok.

"awsome, is there a stool or somthhing here so she can eat us?" mary asked us. i smiled at her as jimmys mouth started to fill.

"great idea, i didn't think of that. yea it's umm over there." i replied to her pointing to it as i tied emily in place. mary went right over and it then brought it over and placed it infront of emilys face. once i had her in place and secure i looked over in freds direction. he ws still flattened under natasha and alexis asses. i farteed a rotten fart that shoved a good inch of the turd log down into jimmys throat. he started to choke on it, with his tongue flattened fully in my asshole with the turd rolling over it he could only suffer. i was totally loving it. i closed my eyes for a few minutes to enjoy it a little more then opened my eyes. ky and mary were setting up 2 fresh camcorders, one at emilys face and the other at her ass.

"thanks." i said to them as they did so.

"no problem.." ky answered me.

"most welcomed." mary replied to me. i giggled as i wlked over to eddy and untied him, there was no need to have him tied up anymore. i was going to have to hose the floor off again. i wanted to him to hear it all but i rather him watch but her couldn't with his eyes swallen shut.

"all right ladys. natasha we need fred now." i said to all and to her.

"umm your not going to hurt him are you?" she replied to me not moving at all. alexis stood up. she had fresh cum stains on her ass.

"nope." i replied to her. she smiled and stood up. fred sucked in air the best he could. he did look about a ince thinner, his face was suffacated blue. he was happy to fill his lungs with air and it stay there. i walked over and winked at natasha.

"ok fred, we can make you look worser than eddy or you can entertain us ladys in another way. but you'll have to obey out every command. what do you choose?" i said to him and asked him. natasha giggled when she realized what i had planned. every body seemed fully fine with flattening him.

"i'll obey." he replied as he sucked in air slowly getting his color back. shelly and erin were untieing him for me.

"if you got to piss you can pison eddy. and if your wondering. well i'll let natasha tell you." i said to him then looked at natasha who was smileing from ear to ear.

"well my fred. you will be making us all some porn movies. mostly giving us the best fuck show ever. and emily will be eating us at the same time. so i hope your well rested." she said to him as he sat up and stretched. he smiled at her. all ways happy with it and we all started towards emily. i farted out another horrible rotten fart. jimmys body jiggled in the air and tickled the back of my legs. a good two inches of turd log shot down his throat sending him into another choking spasm. i giggled but no one knew why. we all busted out laughed as fred stood up and walked over to eddy. he started pissing on his face. wow he really had to piss. we all were laughing so hard as we watched. fred had his head back looking at the ceiling awwwing out in releaf as he pissed on eddys face. eddy barly moved at all. most of the ladys went over and sat down close to emily for the fuck show. me, alexis, and natasha stayed near fred making sure he didn't run or anything. even thou we all knew he wouldn't get very far. fred seemed to piss for ever. when he finished she looked at us.

"what do i do now?" he said to us then looked right into natasha eyes. "your fred?" he added. natasha took a step closer to him.

"is there something wrong with that? and put these on. you give us the best show you can. sorry but your not allowed to cum yet." she said to him handing him cock nad ball rings. i put my hand o natashas shoulder.

"the ending will be emily giving you the best blow job ever. and you can cum all you want then." i said to him. he only shook his head yes at that. alexis went ad joined the other ladys. natasha started to stip naked as fred started to make him self hard, it didnt' take him long as he eyed natasha stiping.

"i'm fully ok with being yours." he said to her with a hugh smile on his face. natasha winked at him. we all walked over to emily. she went right for the stool and sat down scooting the chair til her shaved thick cunt was almost touching emilys face. i walked over and stood beside emilys head. fred got himself ready putting on the cock and ball rings. i grabed emilys hair and pulled her head up, she was glaring at natashas ready cunt. fred was about to thrust himself into her but stoped when i gave him a very stern look.

"sorry." he said to me. i smiled then focused fully back on emily. fred did have a fat thick cock.

"listen you bitch. you are going to eat the life out each cunt infront of you. and you better not stop til your ordered to. i really dont' care if they kill your or not. so if you want to live i'd do it." i sadi firmly into her ear, tears running down her cheeks. i undid the gag and took it out ofh er mouth and droped it on the floor.

"please no, don't do this to me. please." emily begged weakly as she stretched her mouth out. i farted another horrible fart, almost a minute long, it forced the last of the first turd log down into jimmys throat, jimmy choked badly as it did so. the second turd log was already running over his tongue that was still flattened fully in my asshole. fully enjoying myself i went and turned on both camcorders. fred was stroking his cock keeping himself hard.

"the fuck show as started." i yelled out almost a minute later. fred stroked his cock a few more times then stept forward ready to plundge his fat cock into emilys cunt. fred started rudding his cock head against emilys cunt. emily was shaking with fear.

"eat me your bitch. eat me!!" natasha yelled to her as sat there waiting. eamily didnt' move. fred leaned forward letting go of his cock. as he leaned forward his cock wedge between her ass cheeks. i sat down hard as i watched fred grab emilys hair. jimmys head squished around my ass crack as my ass cheeks crushed his head more. he was still trying to recover from the horrible fart. i was enjoying jimmy to much to really pay attention to the fuck show.

freds cock was much larger than eddys, much larger, i just knew he as going to put a hurting on emily. we all knew it. even the crying emily. fred grabed fist full so of emilys hair with his cock wedged between her ass cheeks. emily cryed out, she opened her mouth to say somthing but fred smashed her face right into natashas cunt. she moaned out. shelly was already naked waiting her turn. emily was turning her head from side to side, natasha was fully loving it. fred pulled her head back then smashed her face back into natasha cunt, pulled her back back and smashed her face back into natashas cunt. natasha was moaning out in pleasure.

"tongue me bitch." natasha yelled out as she moaned. fred continued to smash emilys face into nastashas wetting cunt.

"i'll teach you to disobey." fred said to her angryly holding her face in natashas cutn suffacting her. fred let go with one hand, pulled hisself back taking his fat cock from emilys ass crack. emily was still shaking her head from side to side. her grabed his cock, put his cock head against emilys cunt, he pulled her head back. with out mercy he thrusting himself into her. she screamed out as his cock split her open. her screams filled the room. fred started pounding the shit out of her, loud smacking sounds echoed thru the room. he reached back up and grabed two fists full of emilys hair again. he let every one enjoy her screams of pain for many minutes as he smashed hisself in and out of emilys cunt. tears poured down her cheeks. fred started smashign her face in and out of natashas cunt.

"use that tongue you bitch. use it." fred yelled out already started to breath hard. he was grunting out in pleasure. emilys loud screams were muffled in natashs cunt as fred relentlesly smashed her face. i looked over to eddy, the only way i could tell he was alive was his chest barely moving up and down. it was rather hard to notice.

"i'm fucking cumming. i'm cumming." natasha screamed out. fred didn't stop or pause at all. he seemed to smash her face into natasha even harder.

"go ahead girl get you another one then let some on else have a turn." shelly yelled out. natasha didn't answer, her head back breathing deeply as she cummed all over emilys crying whimpering face. everyone did agree, after a few minutes natasha shook her head yes to what shelly said.

jimmy had finally finished the second turd log, the third turd log came out with force.it shot right out of my asshole, into his mouth and down his throat into his stomach. his tongue was still traped, his tongue squishing hugging the turd as it rolled over it. i loved it. i was in my own little world. it was my pure enjoyment. i just felt so wonderful. when the third turd log finished, the fourth just smashed into the end of it and came out with teh same momintum. it felt so great feeling it down his throat down into his stomach. his stomach was buldging out. mary looked back at me, her eyes grew wide when she saw jimmys bulging belly.

"he is not even half way done yet either." i said to her with a hugh smile on my face adn a little red in the cheeks. she nudged ky. ky looked back at me with a smile. she got right up and got my camrea and started taking pictures. i posed for every picuture taken. after a while she started takig pictures of the rough fucking of emily. i'm not sure how much time passed because now it was alexis who was having emilys face smashing into her cunt. fred was dripping sweat as he was still going full force. fred had been moving back and fourth from emilys cunt to her asshole back to her cunt then asshole. he was pounding her asshole right now. fred only stoped to catch his breath and get some water that natasha was giving him. every lady but ky and mary were naked. ky was happyly taking pictures steadly. when one memory card filled up she just changed it and kept taking pictures. jimmy was working on his seventh monster turd log. ky wallked by and i posed for many more pictures.

it was a good five hours later when the fuck show stoped. it only stoped cause fred collasped. jimmy had fully eaten his 14 turd log meal. his belly was sticking out so badly. i loved. ky made sure she got plenty of pictures as his belly got bigger and bigger. i was very thankful for that. when i looked at emily, she was a total mess. her face was swollen, bleeding badly, horribly bruised. her cunt and ass was demolished. they were solid bruised both bleeding, nice blood stains were on the floor and all over freds cock. there was blood on all the ladys cunts from her face. a lot of her hair was pulled out and laying on her back and the floor. all the ladys were washing off, all but me, ky and mary. the three of us were the only ones who didn't take any turns. ky ws still taking after math pictures. when i got to emily i realized that jimmys tongue was fully in my asshole not moviing. i quickly forced out a fart, followed by another fart then another fart. nothing happened. every one was laughign as they watched jimmys body jiggle in the air.it tickled the back of my legs. none of them knew that i had just killed jimmy and was trying to bring him back to me. well all but ky, she was looking at me with a concern look on her face. she even took a few pictures. i started untieing emily still forcing fart after fart.

"damn your cruel." skyler said as they all started to dry off. i could only smile as i forced out another fart. after three long long minutes, it seemed like ten, his tongue slowly started to move. i took a deep breath and forced out another fart. is squeezed my asshole muscles on his tongue many times. he groan into my asshole. ipushed emily off the beam onto the floor, she fell lifelessly onto the floor with a loud thump.

"take those cock rings off fred." i said to him as i forced out another fart and tightened my asshole muscles on my honeys jimmys tongue a few more times. he groaned again in reply i figured that out right then. ohh it felt great. everybody was snacking  at that point. i walked over to join them and took somemore fart pills. ky had turned off the camcorders, i forgot about them. natasha took off freds cock and ball rings. fred just laid there to spent to move.

"are you ready for the best blowjob you'll ever get? well maybe ever get." natasha said to him, i saw her wink at him. fred smiled and moaned out in reply. she joined us shortly after and started snacking with the rest of us.

"should i cook dinner?" i asked everyone.

"no we got to leave soon. it's been a fantastic party. thanks for letting us be a part of it." shelly replied to me. alexis, mary, erin, and skyler agreed with her and thanked us themselfs. we all talked for a little while then walked over to fred. emily laid on the floor still crying. i set up a nother camcorder above freds head. natasha roughly draged emily over between freds alreaady spread legs. her destroyed face was laying on freds cock. his cock was already start to harden.

"i'll repay the great favor you gave us." natasha said shortly after i had the camrea set up. it was was then when i realized that jimmys tongue had almost fully stoped. i forced out a fart and squeezed my ass cheeks on his head. natasha grabed fist fullys of emilys hair and lifted her head up. she grabed freds hard cock and lifted it up pointing his cock head at emilys open mouth. i turned on the camcorder knowing the blowjob show was about to start. natasha forced emilys head down onto freds eager cock. fred had lifted his head to watch. one her lips touched his cock natasha shover her head down onto his cock. his fat cock disappeared. tears started pouring from emilys eyes again. fred grunted out but was drowned out by all the cheers. emilys lips stretched out to the max from freds fat cock. natasha started slamming emilys head up and down on freds cock. you could see emilys throat stretching out as his cock was jamed inand out of her mouth. fred was groaning steadly now but the cheers still drowned him out. i forced out another fart hoping the fart pills would kick in. i was working the camcorder makign sure i got real great close ups, ky was taking pictures again. it didn't take long for fred to started cummming. you could see it in his face, to his better enjoyment natasha didn't stop at all. he got to cum still getting a brutal blowjob.

"thats it fred fill her belly with your cum." latasha yelled out with cheers that followed.

"eat that fat cock." skyler yelled out. others yelled out along the same line. emilys lips were slowly bruising and bleeding, they were also started to swell on freds cock, it seemed to add to his pleasure even more. after a while latasha took over for natasha. natasha gave fred some water. later on erin took over for latasha, alexis took over for her. i stayed on the camcorder. ky was still taking pictures. she had to change the memory card. a total of 105 minutes of brutal cock sucking or forced mouth fucking. mary stoped holding emilys head down letting fred enjoy some deep throating as he cummed one last time. emily was outcold, while fred was enjoying that. i had no clue how many times she blacked out but i was sure it was over 5 times. emilys lips were about five times there normal size and bleeding, her cheeks, nose, and chin were all solid bruised. after a few mnutes of deep throat cumming mary pulled emilys head up. his cock poped out of her mouth. mary got up and dragged emily over to the wall where she was tied up early, mary draged her by the hair. emily was still outcold. the blow job was so rough that freds cock was badly bruised. i filmed his cock go limp then turned off the camcorder. after that i put all the camcorders togather with the memory cards near the door. everybody washed up and fully got dressed.

it was about thirty minutes later we all hugged and said out goodbyes as we talked. emily was still out cold laying on the floor.

"do you ind if me and alexis have eddy? he would be a great toliet." skyler asked me. i smiled at her.

"as long as no one objects he's all yours." i replied to her. every body was fully ok with it. natasha claimed fred. he was rather happy about that. no one minded about that either. shortly after that every one left. i tied emily back to the wall but i left the gag out this time. after i did that i cleaned up and hosed off emily. once i had emily cleaned i put up the hose after i released the pressure from the hose. i turned out all the light then got all the camcorder and memory cards and walked out of the party room and into my home. i set all the stuff down onto the ktichen table. the party was much shorter than i wwould of liked it to be but it was a awsome party. i went to my bedroom and took off my skirt, boots, and socks. after i did that i went to the kitchen and made me a quick meal and ate. i took a lot of fart pills to last jimmy thru the night. locked my doors. i went to the bathroom, i just loved standing up and peeing. it was so much fun. i brushed my teeth after ward. i went to bed right after that. i laid there on my back with the covers over me. i laid there for about thirty minutes enjoying jimmys tongue digging in and out of my asshole. it felt so wonderful. i closed my eyes and was sound asleep with in minutes. i just couldn't wait to see the footage and pictures. i knew they would be awsome. what a fantastic day!!!!

written by bonkersjm