• Total Posts: 53693
  • Total Topics: 23689
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 11665
  • (April 02, 2020, 07:36:09 PM)
Users Online

Katrina's Revenge - Part Four.
By: CrushWriter@hotmail.com - www.crushwriter.com

Miss Liuââ,¬â,,¢s bedroom was spacious and had a large king sized bed in the middle of the far wall. Against another wall was a chest of drawers, and in the corner was a large wicker chair with a pile of folded clothes on it. A bathroom led off to the left, and a huge walk-in closet was on the right-hand wall. The closet doors went from the floor to nearly the ceiling and were all mirror.

Katrina looked at the closet doors and smiled. ââ,¬Å"Oooh, Miss! Iââ,¬â,,¢ll be able to watch myself squish you!ââ,¬Â

Wang smiled nervously. Never in her wildest dreams did she think the reflection of her bedroom mirrors would be of a 1,000lb woman squashing her. The gargantuan teenager walked up to her tiny teacher, her immense body towering over and utterly dwarfing the small Chinese woman. Wang looked up at the vast young lady, her eyes wide with lust and anticipation. Without another word, she lifted her thin, figure-hugging summer dress up and over her head and tossed it to the side of the room. Katrina gazed down at the svelte and beautiful woman, now dressed only in pastel pink lacy panties and tiny bra.

Katrina removed her tight leggings so that she too was only standing in her underwear; a vast white bra that was struggling to contain the masses of black breast flesh, and a huge white G-string that, although using yards and yards of material, looked skimpy on the titanic teenager.

ââ,¬Å"I think itââ,¬â,,¢s time for you to feel what itââ,¬â,,¢s like to have me sit on your whole body.ââ,¬Â

Miss Liu gulped and a bolt of fear pulsed through her. ââ,¬Å"Oââ,¬Â¦Ã¢â,¬Â¦ okay,ââ,¬Â she stammered breathlessly.

Katrina looked at the bed. It was a metal frame with a good quality and thick mattress on top. Completely effortlessly, the gigantic young woman lifted Wang off her feet and carried her to the bed, where she gently laid the half-terrified teacher onto it. The king sized bed was very large and Wangââ,¬â,,¢s tiny body hardly filled any of it. Katrina had placed her towards the head of the bed, and about a foot from the side of it.

The colossus smiled down at the wide eyes of her teacher. ââ,¬Å"This time youââ,¬â,,¢ll get to feel all 987lbs of me across your entire body.ââ,¬Â

ââ,¬Å"Katrinaââ,¬Â¦ Iââ,¬Â¦.. ermââ,¬Â¦.. maybe we shouldnââ,¬â,,¢tââ,¬Â¦..ââ,¬Â

The gargantuan woman gave a little chuckle and turned her immense body around so that her massive black ass was hovering over the bed. Miss Liu gasped when she saw that Katrinaââ,¬â,,¢s incredible width was nearly the same as the length of her huge bed, making the young teenager well over five feet wide! The depth of her stunningly enormous ass would easily cover half of the width of the bed.

As Wang looked on, eyes wide with a mixture of fear and excitement, the behemoth half ton woman began to sit down.

ââ,¬Å"Oh my Godââ,¬Â¦. Katrinaââ,¬Â¦..ââ,¬Â

This part of the story is too big to fit on here as a post - please go to my website to read the rest of it.

Right on bro!! Awesome addition to the story!! Can't wait to read more  ;D