• Total Topics: 23728
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 11665
  • (April 02, 2020, 07:36:09 PM)
Users Online
Users: 53
Guests: 2400
Total: 2453

I found this online, it was written by a fellow names Buzz.

This event happened about 13 years ago in high school. Heather was an obese girl who was in 11th grade at the time. She had an obvious thyroid problem, and was mentally handicapped. Standing 6ââ,¬â,,¢1ââ,¬Â tall and weighing 430lbs, she was picked on by  all of the bimbo cheerleader types. It was an every day ritual from Junior High up until this point. The other girls would throw food at her during lunch break. Call her names in the hallway. Make fun of her during gym class and throw food in her locker. Just your typical high school experience if you did not fit in. Heather was constantly being picked on in gym class by one girl in particular whose name was Jan. Jan was the type who couldnââ,¬â,,¢t  leave well enough alone. One day during gym class Jan kept purposely hitting  Heather in the stomach with the basketball. We had several sports we had to play every day during gym class, and everyone had to participate. Heather hated basketball because she couldnââ,¬â,,¢t run very fast and she ran out of breath very quickly. Jan would always make fun of her for jiggling as she ran down the court and for huffing like a locomotive when she ran out of breath. Every time she would stop to catch her breath, Jan would hit her in the stomach with basketball and say suck it up Chewbacon! Heather was at her wits end. High school had been a particularly cruel place for her and things were getting no better. She sat down for a few minutes to catch her breath then rejoined the game. Jan was your typical 17 year old girl. She was 5ââ,¬â,,¢4ââ,¬Â tall and weighed about 125lbs. Jan had just made a basket and was running back up the court when Heather stood up and knocked Jan flat on the floor. Jan fell flat on her back and was stunned for a second. Before she could regain her composure or even figure out what happened, Heather belly flopped her from the standing position! You could here the air rush from her lungs as 430lb Heather sandwiched Jan between the hardwood floor! Our gym teacher was also the football coach and spent most of his time in his office watching football footage make improvements on his team. He was unaware of the event that had just happened. Heather took a few seconds to roll off because the fall had even knocked some of the air out of her. Janââ,¬â,,¢s friend was cussing at Heather at this time but were afraid to try and help, so she went running  to the coaches office to get help. The coach was not in his office though. He had gone over to the weight room which was across  the driveway to prepare for practice that evening. Janââ,¬â,,¢s friend was pounding on the door frantically but no one answered. Heather had made it back to her feet by this time and was so mad she was crying. She had completely snapped. Jan was still gasping for air and was looking up at Heather holding her stomach in pain. Heather squatted down over Jan and sat full weight on her stomach. You could see the painful expression on Janââ,¬â,,¢s face get worse as her insides were once again compressed beyond  their limits. Heather, with tears in her eyes was shouting at Jan and telling her that the name calling and teasing was going to stop. Jan, with a small gasp of air said, ââ,¬Å"GET OFF ME YOU FAT WHORE!ââ,¬Â This was the straw that broke the camels back. Heather raised her weight up off of Jan and said Iââ,¬â,,¢m going to kill you preppy bitch! She began bouncing her weight on Janââ,¬â,,¢s stomach as Janââ,¬â,,¢s eyes filled with tears. She bounced for about 30 seconds then got up. Heather then stood up and began stepping on Janââ,¬â,,¢s stomach. Jan would try to push her foot off but Heather would just apply more weight and Jan would lose strength. Heather belly flopped Jan again. This time she stood off to Janââ,¬â,,¢s side so the majority of the impact would be on Janââ,¬â,,¢s stomach. Jan farted as the enormous 430lbs came crashing down on her abdomen. Heather then got on her hands and knees and kept belly flopping Jan over and over. After about 12 of these she got up once again and turned around backwards with her back facing Jan. Jan was crying and gasping saying please stop!!! Someone please help me!!! By this time her friend had found the coach and he was on his way. Jan was just badly squashed up to this point, but Heather was fixing to squash her guts out. Heather got squared up with Janââ,¬â,,¢s stomach once again and did a butt drop from a full stand! You could here Janââ,¬â,,¢s ribs break as Heatherââ,¬â,,¢s 430lb ass came crashing down on her abdomen. Jan lost bladder and bowel control with one loud scream as she passed out. The coach was running over to them at this point and helped Heather off of Jan. The ambulance came and hauled Jan away and she was treated for 3 broken ribs, ruptured spleen, and massive internal bruising. Heather was pulled from school and we never saw her again.
Jealous of seat cushions everywhere.

wow, i would LOVE, to meet a woman like this! Would love to have my stomach sat on and stepped on by a sexy 400 + lb woman, any day, great story  my email is
chromedreams2002@yahoo.ca   Not dot com)
Lloyd
I SAY, THE HEAVIER, THE BETTER ON MY STOMACH, STEP ON ME.

WoW what a story i do feel sorry for heather and i do agree with her getting her revenge but the way she done it was crazy she almost killed jan ok get your revenge by just scaring her a bit but that was a crazy thing to do

#3 November 04, 2008, 12:57:14 AM Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 03:57:28 PM by levisman09
Good story.  I used to work as a restaurant manager about 12 years ago, where there were several girls that weighed in the 300-360 lb. range.  They used to talk about all the people they could beat up.  One of them, a big red-headed girl about 6'3" tall and 340 pounds, even told me she could pick me up and slam me into the wall.  She was just kidding but this was probably no exaggeration. 

At 5' 10" 180 pounds, I wasn't going to argue with her.  It's amazing how fat some of the young girls are out there today.  As a teacher and coach I've seen how big and tough some of these obese girl athletes are.  We've got a few on the softball team that could pick me up and throw me from home to first.  I'm actually intimidated by some of them.  And I was definitely intimated by the 6'3" 340 lb. girl that worked for me.  I work out but she would've easily taken me to the ground and squashed me in a real fight or wrestling match. 

I have new respect for the heavy girls.