• Total Topics: 23716
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 11665
  • (April 02, 2020, 07:36:09 PM)
Users Online
Users: 55
Guests: 2431
Total: 2486

A few years ago I heard about these two neighbors in a nearby town who were in some major dispute over property damage, noise violations and other offenses.  The family's name was the Barnes.  They were the victims of all of these violations and were growing tired of it.  They had been in the neighborhood much longer than the new neighbors.

Barnes was their name.  They were obese people who lived next door to a party couple in their late twenties/early thirties.  Their name was Perkins, if I remember correctly. They were into the bike scene and had a lot of parties.  They were always inviting a lot of undesirables over to their house, even on school nights.  The Barneses were always calling the police but nothing was ever done about it.  They probably weren't respected enough in the community.  Whatever the case, the obnoxious behavior continued.

The Barneses had one child.  Her name was Trudy.  Trudy was a high school senior who was a good student but had some emotional problems.  She was a big girl who played on the softball team. The girl probably went 6'0" tall and weighed about 280 pounds. 

One afternoon after a bitter argument between neighbors, Trudy went to get the paper for her father.  It was a Monday and most of the men were at work.  The cops had come the night before.  Trudy had no sooner picked up the paper when the women next door said, "Hey, fat girl.  Tell your parents that they better not call the cops again if they know what's good for them.  I got friends that'll hurt 'em, you hear me you tub of lard."

The woman's name was Brenda Perkins.  She was a hot blonde about 5'6" and thin who was in her late twenties.  She was rinsing the driveway off with a hose clad in her tight jeans and black biker T-shirt.  She was great-looking but had relatively small tits, as could be seen through the T-shirt.

Trudy didn't say anything at first.  She was shy and always getting picked on at school.  She always held things in which could really be frustrating.  But this skinny bitch was talking about hurting her beloved parents.  There was no way she'd let this happen.

"You hear me, fat ass?  Are you retarded or something?"

Trudy didn't answer.  She went back to her room and sulked on her bed.  But later that afternoon she saw the woman working on something in her garage.  Trudy was livid.  She stormed out of the house and walked over to the woman's house.  She confronted the blonde in the garage.

"You don't talk to me like that, bitch!" Trudy shouted.  She entered the woman's garage.

"Hey, fatso, get your large ass out of my garage."  Trudy ignored here and walked toward the blonde.

The blonde put her arms out.  When Trudy got within a couple feet the woman hauled back and tried to slap at Trudy.  Trudy blocked the weak blow, curled her right fist, leaned back and punched the blonde in the temple as hard as she could.  People say the blow could be heard from several hundred feet away.

The woman fell against the wall of her garage the to her knees.  She stumbled and staggered when she tried to stand. Blood poured from her ear around her earring studs.  "You messed up my hearing, you fatass.  I can't hear now."  She was leaning against the wall.

"Too bad," said Trudy.  "I don't care what happens to you.  I warned you, bitch."  On one knee, the woman held her arm out in defense as Trudy approached her again.  Just as she looked up Trudy hammered her across the cheek with the bottom of her fist.  The woman's head arcked back and she spun around, collapsing to her back spread-eagled on the garage floor near the faucet.  She tried to raise her head up but couldn't.  The only thing she managed to move were the heels of her cowboy boots.

"You don't ever talk to my parents the way you did . . . ever again, you hear me, cunt!"  The woman was still practically motionless but listening to the girl.  "And stop playing your loud music and gunning the engines to those motorcycles at 3:00 a.m., too.

Her parents almost had to move because of all the noise and commotion every night.

The woman didn't answer. Trudy walked over and stabbed the skinny blonde with the toe of her gym shoe.  She pressed her weight down on her.  "I asked you if you heard me, bitch!"

"Yes . . . yes," the woman said.  She was writhing on the ground and totally disoriented from the brief beating.

"You best keep  your word or I'll be back for more, you flat-chested whore," said Trudy.  She was enjoying her sudden power and domination.  "The next time will be even worse, you hear me."

Brenda managed a weak nod.  She couldn' even get up.  She held her side.  The girl had leveled her right in her own garage.

Trudy kicked her in the side a couple of times and stomped down on her stomach before walking off.  The woman coughed a few times and started wretching.  She then rolled over on her side and started sobbing.

Rumor has it that there was no more noise in the neigborhood.   A short time later the couple moved away.  Wonder if it had anything to do with Trudy?  I guess we'll never know, though it probably did.