• Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 11665
  • (April 02, 2020, 07:36:09 PM)
Users Online
Users: 52
Guests: 1974
Total: 2026

June 08, 2009, 12:29:44 AM Last Edit: June 08, 2009, 12:32:22 AM by slimchick04
Claire Fluegamen, the girl who hates lesbians, recently graduated from high school.  On the night of her graduation she attended a party at some guy's house which got pretty rowdy.  There must've been two hundred kids there and people were drinking and throwing up all over the place.

Claire knew the guy who threw the party had an older sister who was a stripper.  She had been a slut in high school so it was no surprise she was shaking her little ass at the local titty bar.  It was a small town and people knew each other's business.  The guy's sister's name was Brenda.  She was a beautiful blonde who was about twenty six.  She was skinny and Claire guessed she was about 5'4" and 105 pounds max.  The guy from her school was small as were his mom and dad.  They were out of town so their was absolutely no supervision other than the little adult slut.

Claire herself weighed well over three hundred pounds and was nearly 6'3" tall.  All night she kept watching the sister who was clad in jean shorts and a tiny white top.  She kept eyeing her lustfully as if she had a fetish for big girls.  Claire hated this kind of behavior and had beaten the crap out of two lesbians about a year earlier.

Around midnight, moments before Claire told her friends she wanted to leave, the woman brushed up against her, eyeing her lustfully as she looked back and winked, oscillating that little ass of hers.  Afterall, she was a stripper and knew how to shake it.

"I hate those kind of women," said Claire.  The woman started to walk up the steps.  She looked back and waved for Claire to follow her.

"Go upstairs and fuck her up," said one of her friends.  The brunette was also fairly large.  "Let her make her move then you can just lay her out."

Claire smirked.  She eyed the woman and made her way to the stairs.  The woman (like a little priss) shook her little ass as she ascended the steps and made a right down to her bedroom.  She walked inside and her eyes goggled as the immense Claire entered the room.  Brenda then closed the door and almost immediately remover her top.

"I know you want this," she told Claire.  Claire's face suffused red with anger. 

"Don't be embarrassed."

"I'm not embarrased, bitch.  I just don't like lesbian cunts like you."

"Sure you do, big girl."

Claire shook her head.  She turned around and locked the door.  Then she walked toward the skinny blonde.  The woman reached down and unbuttoned her jeans shorts.

"That's it, big girl.  Come and get me."

"I'll get you," said Claire.  And without hesitation Claire grabbed the woman by her bony left shoulder and socked her in the gut. 

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"  the woman grunted.  The blow knocked the wind out of the woman who doubled over and fell to her side.  Claire pushed her on her back with her large foot.  The woman was gasping for air and couldn't speak.

"I could pummel you and make minced meat out of your bony little ass without even exerting myself.  But I respect your brother and family enough not to."  The woman was still gasping for air.  "Instead of putting you through the wall, you little pervert, I'll just plop down on you until you pass out.

And with that said Claire lowered her immense body down and belly-flopped down on the woman.  Claire felt the wind go out of her.  She had yet to say a word as she was in agony under the immense weight of Claire.

"You wanted me slut, now you got me--all three hundred thirty plus pounds."  Claire pinned the woman's arms overhead and straddled her.  She then lowered her belly down and fell on the woman.

The woman aspirated and gasped for air as she lay buried beneath the girl's garantuan mass.  Brenda then passed out.

Claire pulled the woman's pants down a bit before she got up.  She then kicked her in the ass.  The woman's little body rolled to the left.  Claire then walked out of the room.

Once downstairs she told her friends about what had transpired.  And to add to the embarrassment that the woman suffered, she told a bunch of kids that the little stripper was bare-assed upstairs on the bedroom carpet.  Hordes of them flocked up the steps and made their way to the woman's room.  They laughed when they saw her lying there.

"What a drunk little slut," some guy said.  "NIce ass, though."

Claire's group of friends laughed at the skinny woman.  "She got what she deserved," said one of the big girls.

Sounds like a hot session
Lucky stripper
claire is fuckin goooooooogroeus
She nad beat me up any time she wants
kisses
Amy