Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 53715
  • Total Topics: 23709
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 11665
  • (April 02, 2020, 07:36:09 PM)
Users Online

After searching through craigslist for a few weeks for a ssbbw woman to squash me, I finally found someone.  I couldn't wait for this day and to finally arrive.  I really didn't know what to expect and now as I walked up to her front door, I was getting nervous as hell.  I am only 140lbs and the woman I was going to meet was 3 times my weight at 450lbs...

... you invite me in and we exchange pleasantries.  You ask me to take a seat in the living room and leave momentarily.  As your are leaving I discretely check out those alluring, massive swaying hips as my eyes bulge dreamily. I dont notice however you've caught me doing this in the mirror across the room, and you smile sadistically to yourself.  Meekly my gaze goes to the television, where the chair somewhat has an almost perfect view of and I start watching some boring chick flick nonsense.
About 5 mins later you come back but you look a little pissed.  Standing right in front me, with hands on hips you yell "Hey bitch boy, what the hell you doing in my favourite chair".  'er what, what?t',  i stutter and immediately start to get up.  But you move your massive bulk forward preventing me from going anywhere but slouched back into the armchair.  I am about to protest when somehow you manage to swivel around and plonk your massive behind down on my skinny legs.  The weight is incredibily and I am initially in heaven.  You shout at me, "dont think this is for your enjoyment you little worm..." Your grind your hips forward a litttle pulling me more underneath you, so that my groin is being squished and my stomach is now compressed.  This is getting less confortable for me now and I squirm and try to get you off.  You lean back forcefully and my view is completely cut off, as you grab the chocolates on side table next to the seat and sigh happily.  Every so often you lean forward and back and i gradually become more and more underneath.  You are now nearly sitting fully on my torso and I am really struggling.  You laugh to yourself - this is what turns you on.  My efforts are getting are weaker and weaker and you lean forward to let me take some much needed air. You notice the bulge in my pance and give a gentle stoke and then hard squeeze - causing more muffled cries.   After a good 10 minutes of this you stand up and check out your handywork and I am almost out cold, and barely know where I am anymore.  Good boy you think.  Now we can have some fun.  I have no strength to fight and am completely at your mercy.   So you position my head at the edge of the seat and you pull down you pants and reveal your sweaty unwashed self.  You pull your cheeks apart and demand "lick my crack or never breathe again", as you hover above my face for a few seconds enticing me with raw female aromas and then settle down with a wriggle.   About 20 seconds pass and I refuse to comply,  and flail my arms and legs in vain, the with complete lack of oxygen turning on every panic instinct in my body and there is no rational thought.  Hearing a loud "LICK BOY" from somewhere I have no choice but to push my tongue out.....