• Total Topics: 23717
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 11665
  • (April 02, 2020, 07:36:09 PM)
Users Online
Users: 53
Guests: 2172
Total: 2225

This is not a squash stories but rather an actual event that happened to me. It happened about a week ago in my office building. A new gal started working in my building that is probably about 5'6 and I estimate 480#s. Her is is probably in the high 90 inches. Well, this is what happened....The 31/2 foot elevator door opened and this gorgeous, long hair, blond goddess walks through the door talking with another girl. Her hips were about 6 inches from wither side of the elevator door frame!!She was huge!!!In her early twenties, huge bobs and a tiny waist in comparison to her gargantuan hips. Well she walked in very distracted talking to her friend and she did not see me leaning on the back wall of the elevator. She started backing up backwards and I saw her HUGE ASS getting closer and closer to me in slow motion. As I saw this my penis got hard instantaneously and I di not warn her that I was back there. As you can imagine she backed in right into my erection with her her gorgeous ass. I felt some of her weight as she leaned into the wall but was surprised to find me instead. It felt magnificent and almost made me bust my pants. She let out a scream, turned around and turned beet red. She apologized and I told her not to worry and that it was my pleasure!!! She smiled and walked away as she got off in a lower floor. I hope I see her again soon. She was a supersize pear dream and the experience was wonderful.

just imagine if you had been tying you shoe lace!!!

??? I Believe you experienced the once in a lifetime event. So So Lucky
I wonder how many massively beautifull women wou ld keep backing up just because they liked squashing. ?