• Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 11665
  • (April 02, 2020, 07:36:09 PM)
Users Online
Users: 55
Guests: 2497
Total: 2552

Hey hey :D

How is everybody doing? Long time no see, no hear, no speak... Don't worry though because I have got some yummy goodies for you :licky:

How would you feel if you had 300+ pounds of yummy, fluffy, smooth flesh all to yourself to worship?? Would you do anything for me? Would you be able to handle everything I would ask of you??

This guy here had more than a mouth and 2 hands full because I tend to me VERY demanding :gun:.

come take a look @ how he handled me and was I pleased by it???

http://www.LaPanterraNegra.com

www.LaPanterraNegra.com
www.clips4sale.com/store/18511
www.myspace.com/queensizedelight

oh goddess missed u so much, i want u to control me and make me worship u xxx

Man what would it take to be squashed,sat on and butt dropped by an amazing goddess like ur self?

Beautiful ass. My tongue would happily be a servant to it :)
The bone is for the dog, the meat is for the man!!

read a post saying you were in montreal, too bad i have already left, having a session with you would have made the experience THAT much greater! Will you be around Mass anytime soon? if so id be a happy customer  :D

Hi Madame i am an oralslave and would LOVE the honor or serving You would travel to You monthly to serve so please please allow me the privilidge single available 
Rich
osfbw@yahoo.com
202-590-1310
6ft180 47 Single drive work available no drama.  Believe my face tongue mouth were created to serve BBW SBBW as long often anywhere on body any position desired Want NOTHING in return NOTHING. Facesitting, Restraint, Blindfolding, Collar Leash and Lead if desired. Tongue won't get tired!!