• Total Topics: 23690
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 11665
  • (April 02, 2020, 07:36:09 PM)
Users Online
Users: 55
Guests: 2632
Total: 2687

Hey guys! So this is Big Cutie Lyla, and many of you know me as a model around here for years now...but I have a really important project I am working on that I think a lot of you would be supportive of. I have been plus size for as long as I can remember and it was only recently with the help of this community and  realizing how I am is beautiful no matter what that I was able to embrace my body and become the growing, confident model I am today.

What I hope to achieve is to show others my confident body acceptance photos and also take that aspect into my modeling. But, sadly the camera I have right now is broken and I am looking to get a new one that is worthy enough for the importance of this cause and that can illustrate the beauty of all sizes of women (and yes of course the big girls who aren't afraid to show skin and rolls and everything special about us). I really hope you all can support this cause, and it would mean so much to me (I figure many of you understand insecurities with weight and the power of overcoming that which is truly amazing).

P.S. I have all sorts of awesome rewards for getting involved, such as personal thank yous, personal body acceptance pictures of me, and many more interesting gifts for those who get involved. Thank you so much! :)

Find my project at https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1141797294/following-my-dreams-0   And thank you my loves! :)

Check out this pic and tell me that big women can't be beautiful... I bet you will find your tongue tied ;)