• Latest: Epistle
Stats
  • Total Posts: 53716
  • Total Topics: 23710
  • Online Today: 949
  • Online Ever: 11665
  • (April 02, 2020, 07:36:09 PM)
Users Online

So is anyone besides me already got their tickets for the Well-Rounded bash?  I am so excited!!!! Got my tickets and got my hotel paid for now I just gotta get there!  Hoping for a windfall :D 

Who else is going????
"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth."

― William W. Purkey

Im from vegas and I did.t know they had a party like this happening maybe next year I can catch but how is it going

Funny how sometimes we are the last to know what happens where we live.... I am good, how are you?

― William W. Purkey

Aint that the truth cause when I read that it was a party I was like they dont broadcast nothing but im doing good but the reason I stopped at your post was how pretty you are sexy are you a plus sized model or somethinv I was wondering can I get a name are you married do you got a boyfriend and I'm sorry if I'm all in your business

Hell I figure if I didn't want people in my business I shouldn't be postin sexy pics on the internet... I am married to a wonderful FA... I do make male friends but I don't step out on my man at all.  I am a model http://supersizedbombshells.com/Rubie/index.html this is my site and I hope you enjoy... Just call me Rubie!!!!!!!!

― William W. Purkey

I can dig that you know how some people are they dont like you asking them questions vut yeah I will have to check out ya website

I don't mind a bit... if I don't want to answer something, I will let you know :)

― William W. Purkey

I like that but some people are uptight if you ask them the simplest questions but you seem kool and thats a plus

I really believe in being real and I treat people the way I want to be treated :)  Sounds corney I know but it's me :)

― William W. Purkey

I dont think its corny cause I think you gotta put out good vibes to get back good vibes

I could not agree with you more...

I know that what goes around comes back around...

― William W. Purkey

Thats why I try and treats folkz like I wanted to be treated nomatter how I get I try and live like that cause as the saying goes the same same people you see going up you will see going down so I treat people right and try and act right

That is a very wise thing.. :)

― William W. Purkey